Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun on a Crisp Fall Day!



I jumped in here too mind you, but someone had to take the video and pictures.


So cute these two! The one great thing about only having one child is you re-live your childhood literally with them! You're it, there is no one else for Jake to share it with!


Our little Buddy!


I think I love this one the most. Jeff and Jake looking at the sky, talking about life!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As always, I have much to be grateful for. The Lord has blessed me and my family abundantly with a full life full of purpose and JOY! Who says money buys happiness?? Love and the joy of being together outranks anything else in my opinion. May you all express gratitude to our Creator for the goodness that is so readily ours! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Oh my gosh you guys are adorable. I have never seen your back yard.....love it.....so open! It is pretty cool to see Jeff and Jacob play. I totally know what you mean when you say mom is behind the camera. I have to search for pictures of myself.

shelly said...

I've been meaning to check out your blog and I'm so glad I did! What a wonderful reminder to stop and enjoy the wonderful blessings surrounding us. It truly is the simple things that money can't buy that bring real happiness and joy.
What darling pictures of "your boys"!

Linda said...

Amen sister! We are truly blessed!

Williams Ski Team said...

I am glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. You guys always look like you are having way too much FUN! Love the pics.