Thursday, May 28, 2009

That's a wrap: TV Appearance



So I finished all the filming for my TV appearance on Monday June 1st on KSL Studio 5 at 11:00 am. The piece airing will be about what it means to be a confident woman in business and at home. Jake was also filmed, Jeff, sadly was in Florida on a business trip but they have pictures of us so he won't get off completly.

I am guessing they have at least 2 hours of footage of me that will be condensed into 1 or 2 minutes. How do I feel to be at the mercy of the TV producer???? A little bit of anxiety has defintely set in. I prepared as best I could with the information I was given and asked for a lot of advice from my other organizer friends who have already been on the show.

Stephanie (the producer) was a consumate professional so here's hoping she got enough footage to shine the best light on my crazy self. Let me know how you think it went.... I may want to throw up after it airs......

1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

You did so great!!!!!! Check out my blog - I did a post on you and put up a clip of your studio 5 moment!