Monday, March 9, 2009

Progress and Vacuum Love


Just thought you all might like to see the healing process on my face. This picture was taken 1 week and 2 days after the surgery. Things are healing nicely so far although my nose is still a little bumpy and I literally feel like I have something hanging on my face, it is a weird sensation. People are also calming down and I am getting less comments and shocking stares.

On a much lighter note can I just say I LOVE my Oreck? Our 4th Vacuum bit the dust in the end of January. After using my parent's Oreck and a few clients, I was totally hooked. We bit bullet and bought an 8lb Oreck! Our carpet is twice as clean and my back is saved! A little pricey but worth every penny!


The Upright is so Easy to Use.

The Handheld Vac is 6lbs and is a PERFECT size for Jake to
Vacuum the Stairs!

4 comments:

Jill Hess said...

I am glad you are healing well. Nothing like a new vacuum or anything that helps your house feel cleaner!! Those kind of purchases are SO worth it!!

Parkin Family said...

Oh My...I am jealous of the cleaning machine!

About Us. said...

I know it is so awesome, I hear it's amazing on pet hair! Who says a man has to be in the dog house for buying their wife a vacuum? Especially a $400.00 vacuum!

Williams Ski Team said...

So sorry to hear what you are going through. Skin cancer runs rapidly in my fam...hope you heal great. Love the vac! Those vacs are the lightest ever!