Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ACT 2


KSL's Studio 5 has come a calling again, This time to do organizing tips live in the studio. No pressure?!?!?!?

The topic is Organizing on a Budget: Re-purpsing what you already have to organize something else.

I will be on this Thursday, July 30th sometime in the 11:00 am hour. I hope you all will be watching.

I want to give a shout out to 4 ladies who helped me along the way. Emily Utley for my professional picture with Emily Jane Photography. Allyson Randle for the amazing pictures she took for the article that will be featured on the KSL website, that goes along with the segment (see below) who also is a photographer and owns and operates Allyson Randle Photography. Allison Adams for the vinyl lettering from her company Word Candy Vinyl. And Amanda Hancock for her impeccable editing skills and reading my article. Thanks ladies, you all are awesome.


Here is a sample of some of there work. Wish me luck on the show, I need all the help I can get!



Emily Jane Photography took my portrait

This is Allyson Randle Photography and Allison Adam's vinyl lettering from Word Candy Vinyl. Fabulous!

1 comment:

allie said...

Thanks girl, I am sure you will do great!