Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sisters


"A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I've got. ~Author Unknown"

"A sister is a forever friend. ~Author Unknown"

“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.~ Marion C. Garretty"

Just wanted to give a shout out to my baby sister who I love dearly. She is the first wonderful gift that God gave me and contiues to be to this day.

She is courageous, she is kind, she is thoughful, she has a beautiful spirit. She does well at anything she does and is cheerful and likeable. All who know her want to call her friend. I am so grateful her. I could not ask for a better sister than her. I love you, Kath!

1 comment:

Kat Dog said...

So I feel terrible. I have been so bad at checking blogs lately! Thank you so much for this. You don't know how much it means! I'm a better sister because I have you in my life! :)