Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Boy

Jake, celebrated his 7th Birthday. I am still wrapping my head around this! He's growing up way too fast!!!! Here are some picts of the festivities:


It was a LEGO birthday! I can't believe my baby turned SEVEN!



Jake invited fifteen kids to his party. Fourteen attended! It was a little crazy! The older boy in the yellow shirt that you see in the picture is my nephew Taylor. He was an awesome to me during the party and saved me from losing my head. He's a great kid! Thanks bud!




Jake insisted on wearing this silly hat the whole day!


Jake also requested that both sets of grandparents decorate cookies on his big day with his Grandma and Grandpa's. Last year he requested hide and seek to which they all particiapted. I think they got off easy frosting and decoration cookies this year!

Here is the kid's singing Happy Birthday!

No comments: