Monday, November 2, 2009

Ode to our Jeffry!!

Jeff celebrated his birthday today. He is 36 years young! I tease him about this but I am so glad he is apart of our lives. I love him for so many things. Since starting my business almost two years ago, I am grateful he has let me spread my wings and fly. He encourages me, loves me despite my many flaws, and always, always makes me feel like the most beautiful, smart girl in the world! He is a man of God. A student of learning in the Lord's gospel, with a lot of wonderful insights to the trials in life we face by his studying of the gospel. He is who I laugh with, cry with, he is my best friend and partner in every way. Marriage is a wonderful thing when it is a true partnership. I feel blessed to have someone who works so hard to keep things good between us and gives me joy, laughter, and happiness everyday of my life. Happy Birthday Babe, you're the BEST!!


For the benefit of Elder and Sister Isom, here is a clip of us singing to your boy:

No comments: