Sunday, July 11, 2010

Staycation No. 1 Boondocks vs. Lagoon??? Boondocks Wins!!!


Since our funds are super tight these days with paying for our adoption, we set aside a little money to go to do several fun things over the summer with Jake. We gave him the choice for us to either go to Boondocks or Lagoon. Jeff and I both had season passes to Lagoon as teenagers and well, to put it bluntly, Lagoon is not a shiny happy place for us. We would have gone for our boy, but we were needless to say thrilled he chose The Boondocks over Lagoon.


We made a day / evening of it. We had an early dinner there in the restaurant in the fun center and then we did anything Jake wanted to do. It was a fun night and I love that we always have so much fun together. Here are my favorite Pict's of the night.

Jake had NO mercy on the water boats. Just ask Jeff!

Calculating his next move.

I get rather competitive playing Guitar Hero. And I am not afraid to dance.  Jeff had to leave while Jake and I rocked out.  We embarrassed him!  Party Pooper.

Jake getting ready to put the pedal to the medal
Look at him go!  Wahoo!
My all time FAVORITE Arcade game Skee Ball.  Dropped the ball in the $10k hole quite a few times.
Anything is fun to do when I am with my two best guys!

No comments: