Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Papers are in Ghana


I realize this stack of 300 pages of paper means nothing to you, but it means the WORLD to us.  This is 3 months of blood (lots of paper cuts) sweat (Jeff's fingers do not fingerprint well) and tears (frustration, anger, anxiety,etc.)!!!! 

My head aches thinking of how to explain to you all the information that it in this stack of papers and the time and money it cost to put it together. I had to make 5 copies of 80 pages.  2 of those copies had to be notarized. One of the originals, and one that was a copy of the original document with a letter stating that it was an actual copy.  I FedEx'd this package last week to DC to a courier who took it to the Ghanaian Embassy.   I was told today the the Dossier (which is all this paperwork) has arrived in Ghana. YIPPEE! Now we have another issue and this is the worst for me;  We wait.  God must have known I needed this trial in patience so that I will be a stronger person.  Thanks to all of you who have been praying and continue to pray for us. We need your prayers, we feel your prayers, and we are grateful. Stay tuned.

No comments: