Monday, December 27, 2010

13 going on Forever. Happy Birthday to us!

The time has flown by and yet barely started.  I can't remember what life was like before Jeff was in it.  We've been together over 13 1/2 years and have now been married for 13. Oh how I adore this man!  He amazes me still just how much he loves me.  He knows I am quirky, spunky, high wired, dramatic, opinionated, sometimes neurotic, and have been told I have a "very strong" personality and yet he still loves me back!


We celebrated this year going to The Roof Restaurant.  It has a fantastic view down into Temple Square year round, especially during the Christmas Season. The Roof is overpriced for the buffet they serve in my humble opinion. The Little America Buffet beats them hands down.  But how to you compare with the ambiance of a Rooftop Restaurant overlooking a an iconic structure that took 40 years to build and is revered by millions of people around the world?  You can't. And that's how it stays in business.

It was great to spend time just the two of us.  He's still my favorite person in the world and my best friend. Happy Anniversary Babe!

No comments: