Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Jowdza Fest with the Isom side of the Family.

Jeff's siblings got together for the annual Christmas Party.  They made a family favorite dinner called Jowdza which is a Chinese dish their Dad made for them that he learned how to make while he was in Taiwan serving an LDS mission there 40+ years ago.  It's basically a rendition of Asian pot stickers that are steamed instead of fried.  The entire family chows on these things. It's hilarious to watch. They eat until they are literally sick to their stomachs and can't move.  Adam worked his head off to make this day special for everyone. Kudos to Adam, we love you, you are awesome.

They also exchanged presents.  The funniest exchange is when Matt opened his present from his sister Linda and it was Bon Jovi tickets.  He was speechless and looked like he might cry.  Great night for all the cousins.






                                                      See what I mean?? Matt was floored!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about my awkward neighbor story today on ksl.com, and also thanks for the tip about the blinds to buy! After my conversation with my neighbor I taped a garbage bag over the window and haven't quite figured out what to do next, so this gives me a good start!!