Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jake’s first Pack Meeting



Jacob had his first Cub Scout Pack Meeting tonight. Jeff is in Santa Barbara on a business trip so I flyed as the solo parent to the meeting. He so was so stinkin excited! Jeff was the eleven year old Scout Leader for about a year and Jake loved having the boys in our home.

He had gone to his first scout den meeting the day before and he hardly could wait for the pack meeting the next day. I love this boy. He has so much enthusiasm for life it is contagious. He felt so important too. Here are some picts.


Reading what Cheer the Pack would do.

The Pack giving him a round of applause.

Listening how to play one of the games.

Playing one of the games, having a ball!

There, now Jeff will feel like he was there.  I don't really like when he has to travel but I am such and independent person, I can do it.  I just miss my best friend and having him sleep next me at night.  Jake sleeps there instead but I put a barrier of pillows between us because he likes to kick me in the face, it's not the same.  Love you Jeffry, you are the best! 

No comments: