Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Clark / Jones Combined Baby Shower for Kath


 After sending 60 invites and a lot of food prep, today was the day for my sister Kathy's shower. My sister-in-law Lisa and I worked like slaves to make everything nice. Lisa has a great house and very large kitchen perfect for parties such as these.


Thanks to all those who came and made the effort to come. I know she was extremely grateful for each and every gift. Now onto the pictures!

The Food.  We had a brunch, Yummo!

More Goodies
Our sister-in-law Heather made the party favors. Are they cute or what?  Thanks Heather! We love you!

Aunt Valeen and Grandma Karen

Kathy opening up her loot.

Cute Kath and in the pink shirt, sweetheart Becca Hoxer
Cousin Heidi looking gorgeous with two cute babies who are cousins, Hadley Jones and Alley Ray

Grandma Karen keeping track of the gifts

Beautiful Aunt Sue.  I adore this woman!
Cute as a button Hadley (Paige Jone's daughter)






 Now I may be biased but I think we are all quite a cute bunch!  Thanks ladies for a great day, we love you all!


No comments: