Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jacob the Singer. Singing for the Layton City Lighting Ceremony



Unfortunatly Jake is not a natural when it comes to singing on key. But he is improved greatly this year. He loves to sing and dance but get's scared when they sing in public. I put him in the choir this year so he could get used to singing with an audience. This boy wants to make movies so he might as well get over the stage fright early.

His choir group was one of the groups who sang for the Christmas lighting of the city park where we live.

That boy sang his heart out. He did so good I shed a few tears of pride and a few more that he was 8 and no longer a little boy. We have enjoyed each stage of his life and I love that he is always reading. Jeff and I have worked very hard with him this year to help him be a better reader and it is finally paying off.

No without further adieu, here are the pictures of the event:

Getting ready for the performance. He was so excited to sing a real stage.

He sang his little heart out.
I know I am biased but he is one cute boy,

























































No comments: