Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy 37th Birthday to my favorite Man!


Isn't this a fantastic picture of my sweetheart Jeff? I think so. It shows his handsome kind face, and twinkle in his eye.

I don't think words can express properly what I feel for this great man who is my husband. But I will try.


To my Jeff:

You are my world
You are my heart and soul
You build me up when I'm feeling down
You hold me tight when I need a good cry
You laugh at all my many weird antics and silly habits
You make me smile just seeing your face
You let me spread my wings and fly
You love me in my successes and celebrate with me
You even love me in many of my failures and tell me never to give up
You are a man of God who honors his priesthood faithfully
You are a fantastic father and Jake adores you
You make me feel beautiful despite all my flaws
You tell me when I'm wrong and don't put up with any nonsense
You are every cheesy love song

Our love is special. It is why cheesy songs are written, why Shakespeare wrote what he did. My greatest desire is to be a good enough person so that I can spend the eternities being with you and loving you.

So happy birthday to my best friend, the man who helped me find who I am today and the person I want to be. The person who taught me about unconditional love. I am lucky. I never knew what love was until I met you. Thank you for being my husband, thank you for being Jake's Dad. Thank you for working so hard for us. We have a great, blessed life. And I can't imagine a life without you in it.

Yes I turn into a Cheese Bum when I get sentimental about my sweetheart. I can't help it. He makes every day a great! Love you babe, you truly are the best!

There he is, cute as ever.

Jake and Jeff reading cards.

Jeff's birthday is traditionally busy.  Every  7 years it's the day we vote. So
we did our civic duty before we celebrated.

We had the traditional Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins.  Jeff's favorite.



No comments: